This article contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, when you make a purchase!
Companies and brands are nowadays in a continuous need to get consumer data. We live in a consumer market that is rapidly changing and these companies can hardly keep up. All these hunger for data that these companies have provides you with an opportunity to earn.
For one, you share your opinions/views about certain products and services with survey companies. But also, you can simply download an app and get paid free money! That’s what we’re talking about today. The Nielsen Mobile App review. Read on!
The Nielsen Media Company
Nielsen is a research company, renowned for being the world’s leading provider of media and marketing information for over 90 years.
Some of the consumer insights they’re into is learning what people buy, what people watch and what people listen to.
And getting relevant consumer insights is what they also do with their Nielsen Mobile Panel app.
What is the Nielsen Mobile Panel and What Does It Do?
The Nielsen Mobile Panel is an app that helps the mobile phone industry understand how people use their mobile devices.
The app keeps track of your day to day internet activity. You don’t actually need to do anything fancy. Simply use your mobile phone the way you do every day.
The data that the Nielsen Mobile Panel collects includes:
- Speed of your internet connection
- URLs visited
- Device settings
- Types of applications you use
They use this information to prepare reports and give their clients insights into consumer behavior.
Your personal information IS not shared. If you are among the people who visited, say the Cosmopolitan website, the firm will simply state that 50% of their members visited the Cosmopolitan website, you being among them. You remain completely anonymous.
In return for allowing the app to collect this information, the app rewards you with up to $50 in points every year.
If you keep the app installed every year, that’s the easiest $50 you’ll ever earn!
How To Join
Just create an account by registering here. Share info about yourself like full names and email address. That’ll take you about five minutes to do. You’ll then receive an email with instructions on how to download the app.
Download the app, read and accept the terms and conditions, and you’ll have officially become a member of the Nielsen Mobile Panel community.
- 18 Survey Sites that Pay in CASH, not points
- The ONLY 5 survey sites worth your time.
- Vindale Research Survey site – a review
- How to get FREE money in 2020 – for real!
Fun Facts About The Nielsen Mobile Panel App
- You can register multiple devices in the Nielsen Mobile Panel. Each mobile device will have its own unique email address and mobile number.
- Your name and data are kept separate. You are kept anonymous in the program.
- The application does not slow down your mobile device.
- Your personal information is not used to send offers or advertisements.
- You can opt out of the program anytime you want.
- You can stay on the Nielsen Mobile Panel for as long as you want.
- The customer support is great and if you encounter a problem, simply email them or call them to get a fast response.
- Remember, it is free to join and your credit card details are not needed!
The Nielsen Mobile Panel is a great way to earn free cash while doing a small part of making the internet a better place.
Because of your contribution, products and services that you use can be improved, and consumers like you can have better online experiences.
Most apps will not let you know how they use your data but the Nielsen Mobile App does, and gives you rewards as well!
Nielsen Computer & Mobile Panel Alternatives
There are other legit companies that are willing to pay you for your opinion. Sign up today!
Vindale Research: Share your unique opinion and get paid for it! Product Developers are willing to pay reviewers between $5 and $75 per completed survey.
Swagbucks: Earn up to $300 as side income with this site. Play games, take surveys and more.
Pinecone Research: Earn $3 per survey. Get a chance to do product testing as well.
Respondent: Earn up to $100 per research study!