This article contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, when you make a purchase!
Is Vindale Research a legitimate company? That’s probably one of the questions you had in mind when you clicked through to my site.
And a good question it is! What with all the online scams flying all over the internet, promising overnight riches for little work. Oh, if only we lived in such a world.
In this blog post, my aim is to answer that question, along with other questions like, how do you make money with Vindale Research, how does the company pay, how much, is it even worth it and more.
Let’s get into it!
Who is Vindale Research?
Vindale Research is an online research firm that pays its members to take surveys. The company was founded in 2004 by Nate Ehrich and is headquartered in New York.
Vindale has 224,000 Facebook Fans, over 30k Twitter followers and a trust score of 8/10 according to the Vindale Research reviews left on Trust Pilot.
Clearly, it’s a well-known company.
Need QUICK MONEY sites for extra cash! Check these out!
- Swagbucks and get paid to watch videos, take surveys and play games. Get a FREE $10 as a sign-up bonus!
- Pinecone Research – and earn a cool $3 per survey!
- OneOpinion and earn up to $5 per survey!
- Respondent – an awesome site that pays as much as $100 per research study.
Vindale Research Signing Up Process
The sign up process is pretty simple.
- You can create an account by filling out your name and email or using your Facebook account.
- Check your email and click on the confirmation link.
- Complete a quick “tutorial survey” and earn a FREE $1.
Once you have finished signing up, you can begin your first survey immediately or wait for a couple of hours. It all depends on the availability of the surveys.
How to Make Money With Vindale Research
So I just mentioned above that Vindale Research pays its members to take surveys.
That’s majorly what Vindale Research is known for. But there are other ways to earn. Let’s take a look at each of the ways, one by one.
1. Answer Online Surveys
Vindale Research is not your average survey site – you know the ones that have one or two surveys available per WEEK!
The site has plenty of surveys that you can take, some of which can be taken several times a day. And not only that but these are varied surveys as well.
Some of the topics include:
- Home Improvement
- Popular restaurants
- Shopping and fashion
- Travel and Leisure
There are also a good amount of well-paying surveys mixed in with a number of low-paying ones.
The image below shows exactly what I’m talking about.
Complex surveys usually pay more. For instance, if a survey requires more than usual tech knowledge, it will pay higher.
Vindale Research notifies you of new surveys via email.
Also, to increase your chances of qualifying for more surveys and thus earn more money, make sure that you completely fill out your Vindale profile.
The information that you share with the site – your age, where you are located, etc – helps them to match you with relevant surveys.
Once you have completed a survey, the reward will – many times – show up in your account immediately but it can take up to 5 business days at other times.
There’s also a panel section that covers different topics such as clothing, travel and more. However, this is done via third-party sites.
For members who are not based in the US, it can be a little bit of a challenge getting enough surveys to fill.
One way to get around this challenge is by trying to fit your schedule around US morning time. For example, if you’re based in Australia, you might want to stay up way later in order to get surveys to complete.
2. Vindale Videos
A quick and easy way to make money on this platform. You can earn an easy $0.25 just for watching a video.
3. Referral Program
You can earn money from Vindale Research via their referral program. Refer your friends and family to the site and earn $5 when they sign up via your link AND complete their first survey.
However, you cannot refer family members who live in the same house as you.
4.Sharing a Payment Photo
Here’s another superbly simple way to earn on Vindale Research. Simply take a photo of your earnings as proof that the site has paid you and send it to Vindale.
This will earn you a cool $5.
Open and view Vindale Research’s promotional emails and earn up to $0.10 per email.
- 5 highest paying survey sites.
- Survey sites that pay cash not points.
- 21 online jobs that pay weekly.
- 9 work at home websites that pay you every day!
You can earn 0.10 every time you enter a code on the Vindale Research. What happens is that Vindale asks a question every day and the answer is the code that you will enter.
You can find the code on Vindale’s Facebook or Twitter’s pages.
Point System or Cash?
Unlike many survey sites that let you (sometimes painfully slowly) accrue points each time you take surveys, Vindale Research rewards you with cash!
It’s as simple as filling out surveys and getting paid in good ol’ hard cash.
How Does Vindale Research Pay?
Vindale pays via check or PayPal but you need to have a minimum of $50. Payments are processed on the 15th and last day of every month.
The Pros of Vindale Research
Remember I mentioned that Vindale has a great rating on Trust Pilot? Here are some of the reasons why Vindale has received raving reviews:
- Vindale pays its members relatively well to complete surveys, compared with other surveys out there – as much as $50.
- There are also product testing gigs on the platform that can pay as high as $75.
- There are multiple ways to earn money from Vindale – not just surveys.
- You can know – right off the bat – how much you have earned so far in cash, rather than in mysterious points.
The Cons of Vindale Research
- It may take a while to earn the minimum amount required to cash out i.e $50.
- You won’t always be eligible to take all the surveys. However, this is not an issue that is unique to Vindale Research.
- It is only open to members who reside in a few countries: United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, and the UK.
Vindale Research Review: Earning Side Income
Vindale Research affords you the opportunity to make some side income mainly via surveys.
The site has a great reputation so you can join the platform and start earning today!